Open during Kern County Fair season September 20, 2017 - October 1, 2017
|Monday - Friday : 3:00 PM to Closing
|Saturday and Sunday : Noon to Closing
- No Casts, slings, walking boots, pregnant persons, nor intoxicated individuals allowed on rides
- Children who measure under 36" in height cannot ride any carnival rides alone and children who measure 36-48 inches tall can only ride a few selected rides.
- All riders must have either a ride wristband or carnival coupons.
- Rides require 3-7 coupons each
- Infants are not allowed on carnival rides
Some rides have special rules, so keep these rules in mind
- No opened toed shoes (Big Top Funhouse, Mardi Gras, Zombie Carnival )
- Size restrictions (Vertigo, 1001 Nachts)
- No single riders (Century Wheel, Giant Wheel, Zipper)
- All riders must have tickets (Grand Carousel, Crown Merry Go Round)
- No lap riding or hand holding (State Fair Slide)
- Only Children 36"-42" (Cycle Jump, Jeeps, Roadster, Jet Ski)
- Adults cannot ride (Jungle of Fun, Nemo Swing, Quad Runner, Wet Boats)
- Max weight 120 lbs (Wet Boats)
- Riders may get wet (Water Flume)
Carnival Ride Prices
|Individual or Single Coupons: Sold each day for $1.00 Each
|Sheets of 25 Coupons : Sold each day for $23.00 per sheet
|Sheets of 80 Coupons : Sold each day for $70.00 per sheet
Wristbands : Monday - Thursday $30
Friday - Sunday $35
|Advanced Wristbands : Sold for $28.00 each (Until 9/19), good for any day of the Fair, no ride restrictions.
*Each Ride Takes 3-5 coupons
**We accept credit and debit cards at all of our Carnival Ticket sales points. This includes Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card.